Electronic manuscript submission
This is a beta testing of our Electronic manuscript submission using Google form. Your will need to login to your google account if you already have one to use the BIMJ electronic submission form. If not, please register for a google account before you use this electronic submission form. Please take note of the following important points below before you submit your manuscript to BIMJ. Your manuscript must include the following materials in the exact order when you submit it to BIMJ for review.
1. Submit under the direct headings of the type of manuscript, Submitting Author's Surname and firstname, email and affiliation.
2. Upload a Title page with i) the title, ii) surname and initials of authors, with their highest degree and current affliations, iii) name, the full address, telephone and email of the corresponding author, iv) a short running title of not more than 40 characters and v) word count. This should be in Microsoft word.
3. Upload the main manuscript next in Microsoft word format. Arrangement of the manuscript must be according to the instructions for authors regarding manuscript preparation. Please refer to the Instructions for Authors.
4. Upload Figures as image or drawing in jpeg format with resolution >300dpi. Photographs should be taken professionally if possible, avoid using handphone camera to take images or photos with low resolution.
5. Upload tables in Microsoft word format or spreadsheet.
6. Upload a signed copy of 'Copyright transfer form' by all authors as image in jpeg format or as a pdf.
7. Upload other files required including Cover letter to the Editor-in-Chief of BIMJ with a short summary of the manuscript and signed by the All authors, with the following statement,
"The work conducted and presented in this manuscript has not been been published or submitted for publication in another journal. All authors named in the manuscript have made substantial contribution each to qualify for authorship according to BIMJ authorship criteria and have approved of the content of the manuscript. We have disclosed all financial support for our work and other potential conflicts of interests.” Please upload this under "other files upload" on the BIMJ Electronic Submission Form.
8. Finally Submit when all files have been uploaded onto the form.
Submission of an article for consideration for publication implies the transfer of the copyright from the authors to the BIMJ upon acceptance. The final decision of acceptance rests with the Editor-in-Chief. All accepted papers become the permanent property of the BIMJ and may not be published elsewhere without written permission from the BIMJ.
Ethical considerations will be taken into account in the assessment of papers that have experimental investigations of human or animal subjects. Authors should state clearly in the Materials and Methods section of the manuscript that institutional review board has approved the project. Those investigators without such review boards should ensure that the principles outlined in the Declaration of Helsinki have been followed.
All original research articles should include a section on statistical analysis stating the format of presentation of the data, the statistical analysis used as well as the statistical software package used, the sample size calculation and any subgroup analysis must be state apriori if it is reported in the results section.
Click on the button below if you are ready to submit your manuscript.